The M32100T-EZ-E is an emulator which has various debugging functions supporting M32R Family MCUs, including those with high-speed operation. Each M32R device includes one from a series of JTAG-based debugging interfaces called SDI (Scalable Debug Interface), and this emulator allows on-chip debugging through an SDI. This model does not require a dedicated external power source since it is intended to receive power from a PC, i.e., it is USB bus-powered.
This model supports SDI-1, SDI-2 and the newly developed SDI-3. It is a low-end model which is basic and economical, so does not support advanced debugging functions such as real-time tracing and time measurement.
- Low-cost and basic. Suitable for entry-level users.
- Support for SDI-3 (new SDI specifications) as well as SDI-1 and SDI-2
- More compact than the earlier models (business-card length and width)
- Power-supply range: 100 to 240 V (50/60 Hz)
- An MCU on a target board can be controlled by adopting JTAG mode
- USB bus-powered
- Bundled with the easy-to-use M3T-PD32RM emulator debugger
- Learn More