The Renesas Starter Kit+ for RX72N is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX72N (Code Flash 4MB, Pin Count 224-pin).
The kit includes an LCD display module and an on-chip debugging emulator. By using the integrated development environment provided on the Renesas web, so you can start evaluating RX72N immediately after opening the box. Please use this product to experience the performance and functions of the RX72N.
- RX72N (R5F572NNDDBD: Code Flash 4MB, Pin Count 224-pin),
- or RX72N (R5F572NNHDBD: Supported Encrypt Function, Code Flash 4MB, Pin Count 224-pin)
- Mounts TFT Display. Graphic LCD controller can be evaluated.
- 1 channel Ethernet can be evaluated.
- RX72N builds in Trusted Secure IP. AES encryption function and robust key management can be evaluated Note1.
- Mounts SD slot. If an optional Wireless LAN expansion board package for RSK (RTK0ZZZZZZP00000BR#WS) is used, Wireless LAN can evaluated.
- 1 channel USB Function and 1 channel USB Host can be evaluated.
- In addition, RSPI (Renesas Serial Peripheral Interface), QSPI (Quad Serial Peripheral Interface), etc. can be evaluated.
- Sample codes will be available in Renesas Web site. They make it easy to understand the coding technique.
- Required IBM-PC compatible PC(need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 10/8.1(other than the listed OS is not supported)
- The product part number (ordering number) differs according to whether or not the MCU includes the encryption function.
|Debugger supplied||Part Number (Ordering Number)||Availability|
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for RX72N||None||E2 Lite||RTK5572NNDS00000BE||Available|
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for RX72N
Built-in Trusted Secure IP
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|