The ISL85033EVAL2Z evaluation kit is used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL85033 switching regulator IC. An input range of 4.5V to 28V and 3A output per channel (connect in parallel to 6A) allow the ISL85033 to meet a wide variety of point-of-load (POL) requirements.
The ISL85033 is offered in a 4mm x 4mm 28 Ld TQFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies 6.25cm2 area.
- Wide input voltage range from 4.5V to 28V
- Adjustable output voltage with continuous output current up to 3A per channel
- Current mode control
- Adjustable switching frequency from 300kHz to 2MHz
- Independent power-good detection
- Selectable in-phase or out-of-phase PWMs switching operation
- Independent, sequential, ratiometric, or absolute tracking between outputs
- Internal 2ms soft-start time
- Overcurrent and hiccup mode short circuit protection, thermal overload protection, UVLO
- Boot undervoltage detection
- Channels are out-of-phase, reducing voltage ripple and component size
- General purpose point-of-load DC/DC power conversion
- Set-top boxes (STB)
- FPGA power and STB power
- DVD and HDD drives
- LCD panels, TV power
- Cable modems
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.