The ISL45042EVAL1 and ISL45042EVAL1Z evaluation boards are used to evaluate the ISL45042 LCD module calibrator.
The VCOM voltage of an LCD panel needs to be adjusted to remove flicker. The ISL45042 can be used to digitally adjust a panel’s VCOM voltage by controlling its output sink current. The output of the ISL45042 is connected to an external voltage divider and an external VCOM buffer amplifier. The user can control the VCOM voltage with 7-bit accuracy (128 steps). Once the desired VCOM setting is obtained, the settings can be stored in the non-volatile EEPROM memory, which would then be automatically recalled during every power-up.
The ISL45042EVAL1Z is designed to operate from an AVDD supply (5V to 20V) and VDD supply (2.6V to 3.6V).
- 128-step adjustable sink current output
- 2.6V to 3.6V digital supply voltage
- Operating range (3.0V minimum programming voltage) 4.5V to 20V analog supply voltage
- Operating range (10.8V minimum programming voltage)
- Rewritable EEPROM for storing the optimum VCOM value
- Output adjustment enable/disable control
- Output guaranteed monotonic over-temperature
- Two-pin adjustment, programming and enable
- Ultra-thin 8 Ld 3mm x 3mm DFN (0.8mm max)
- RoHS compliant - ISL45042EVAL1Z only
- LCD panels
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.