This 3D gesture reference design is a solution that can detect the position (x, y, and z coordinates) of a hand in space using Renesas' capacitive touch solution. The position of a hand up to 200 millimeters above a panel surface is converted to x, y, and z coordinates. Moreover, since sensing of coordinate data can be carried out at high speed, gestures (up and down, right and left, and front and behind) and simple pattern recognition can be used to operate a device.
Supported MCU, PLC Modem LSI
- Control MCU: RX631(R5F5631EDDFP)
- PLC Modem Device: R9A06G037
For detailed information on microcomputer, refer to RX631 group page.
- The J70D1 GCPX3 Evaluation Kit has a circuit configuration which includes the PLC modem device, the control MCU and the AFE required for power line communication.
- The evaluation board is composed of the following three boards. The main board is composed of 1) and 2).
- PLC board: PLC modem device (CPX3:R9A06G037) and AFE device (NJM45001)
- BASE board: Power circuitry and control MCU (RX631)
- Filter board: Receive filter for CENELEC-A, FCC and ARIB frequency bands
Board Dimensions: 120×76×44 mm
- PLC specification: CENELEC-A:35kHz-90kHz
- FCC: 150kHz-490kHz
- ARIB: 150kHz-450kHz
- Input voltage for Power line: AC100-230V
- DC power supply voltage: 5.0V/3.0A
- PLC (Power Line Communications)
- GCPX3 Evaluation Kit J70D1 (Global version) : High-Voltage Edition
- BCPX3 Evaluation Kit J80D1 (RX651) : Low-Voltage Edition *With Audio Support
- BCPX3 Evaluation Kit J80D2 (RL78/G13) : Low-Voltage Edition
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|