Kickstart your development with this all new reference solution from Renesas. Customers receive physical modules along with full hardware and software source collateral to aid in their own automotive designs.
The system is pre-configured to showcase all solution features as an out of the box development experience.
A true white-box solution designed for a wide array of integration and test situations including desktop, environmental, HiL, SiL, and vehicle platforms.
The Cockpit ECU Reference Hardware jumpstarts your automotive development by shortcutting several difficult and time consuming challenges including high speed LPDDR4 layout, peripheral layout, design optimization and functionality testing.
Hardware deliverables include:
- PCB schematic
- PCB layout
- HW parts library
- Board bring up procedure and SW test utility
- Highspeed memory simulation assets
- Mechanical enclosure CAD model
The Cockpit ECU Software package is delivered as a transparent mixture of FOSS and proprietary source code. Renesas proprietary code maybe modified, changed and distributed as the customer requires. This creates a full “white box” baseline solution. Software package includes:
- BSP & Drivers
- Virtualization with GHS Integrity safety content and Automotive Grade Linux IVI content
- Multiple display outputs (up to 3x)
- Polished & flexible UI with The Qt Company
- Multimedia support of audio/video playback
- Navigation from Mapbox
- Robust Bluetooth stack from Clarinox
- System settings & user profile support
- Connectivity interfaces: Automotive Ethernet, CAN/CAN FD
- Telematics interfaces: WiFi, BT, LTE
- Camera integration supporting surround view, backup camera
Partners offering software to complement the Cockpit ECU Software: