The ISL33001MSOPEVAL1Z, ISL33002MSOPEVAL1Z, and ISL33003MSOPEVAL1Z evaluation board is designed to provide a quick and easy method for evaluating the ISL33001, ISL33002, ISL33003 2-Channel Bus Buffer.
Discrete NMOS transistors are used to produce the pull-down functions of a wired-AND bus. Each SDA/SCL pin on the buffer is connected to an external open-drain NMOS transistor. The evaluation board also contains connections for the bus pull-up resistor and load capacitance. The logic input pins on the ISL3300x IC can be held logic High by a pull-up resistor or driven dynamically with an external logic source.
- Evaluation Board for ISL33001IUZ, ISL33002IUZ, and ISL33003IUZ IC in MSOP Package
- +2.3V to +5.5V Supply Operation
- Configured to operate in I2C environment
- Two Channel Supply for Level Shifting Applications (ISL33002 and ISL33003)
- On-Board Discrete NMOS Open-Drain Transistors Connected to SDA/SCL Pins
- 3V Logic for NMOS Transistor Gate
- On-Board Discrete Bus Pull-Up Resistors and Load Capacitance on SDA/SCL Pins
- Convenient Test Points on SDA/SCL pins
- I2C bus extender and capacitance buffering
- Server racks for telecom, datacom, and computer servers
- Desktop computers
- Hot-swap board insertion and bus isolation