The ISL28194EVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28194 operational amplifier using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28194 micro-power operational amplifier features ultra-low power consumption, rail-to-rail input and output drive capability, and are designed to operate with two 1.5V alkaline batteries.
- Operates from a single supply +1.8VDC to +5.5VDC or from split supplies, ±0.9VDC to ±2.75V
- Configured for a single op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Single external reference voltage (VREF) pin is provided
- User-selectable voltage divider (filter included)
- Operates with two 1.5V alkaline batteries
- 2-cell alkaline battery-powered/portable systems
- Window comparators
- Threshold detectors/discriminators
- Mobile communications
- Low power sensors
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.