The ISL21090xxEV1Z evaluation board is designed to measure the performance of the high precision ISL21090 voltage references. The reference has a wide input voltage range from 3.7V to 36V and an initial accuracy of 0.02% (2.5V option). The voltage noise of less than 2µVP-P in the 0.1Hz to 10Hz range and maximum output voltage temperature coefficient of 7 ppm/°C make the ISL21090 ideal for high end applications.
- Reference output voltage options
- 1.25V, 2.5V, 5.0V, and 7.5V
- Output voltage noise (0.1Hz to 10Hz): 1.0µVP-P typ. (1.25V option)
- Supply current: 750µA (1.25V option)
- Temperature coefficient: 7ppm/°C max
- Output current capability: 20mA
- Line regulation: 6ppm/V (1.25V option)
- Load regulation: 2.5ppm/mA (1.25V option)
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- High-end instrumentation
- Precision voltage sources for data acquisition systems, industrial control, communication infrastructure
- Process control and instrumentation
- Active source for sensors
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.