The 5PB1104 is a high-performance 1:4 LVCMOS clock buffer. It has best-in-class Additive Phase Jitter of 50 fsec RMS.
The 5PB1104 also supports an Output Enable function. It is available in 8-pin DFN and TSSOP packages and can operate from a 1.8 V to 3.3 V supply.
- High performance 1:4 LVCMOS clock buffer
- Very low pin-to-pin skew <50 ps
- Very low additive jitter <50 fs
- Supply voltage: 1.8V to 3.3 V
- fmax = 200 MHz
- Integrated serial termination for 50 ohm channel
- Packaged in 8-pin TSSOP and small DFN packages
- Extended (-40°C to +105°C) temperature range
- AEC-Q100 qualified, Automotive Grade 1 (-40°C to +125°C)