Click here for products that support the latest protocol CC-Link IE TSN.
The R-IN32M4-CL2 contains built-in Gigabit PHY in addition to our featured R-IN engine available in the series family, providing the optimal solution to bring high performance CC-Link IE Field network protocol to industrial equipment. The network performance of CC-Link IE Field has been proven effective in the 4th industrial revolution, where various sensors and actuators are connected. By combining CC-Link IE Field with our proposed R-IN engine, we bring high level of intelligence to end devices, providing significant improvement further to the industrial networks.
With the embedded Gigabit ethernet PHY in the R-IN32M4, circuit design is made extremely easy since no Gigabit PHY related analog design is required, which can be quite troublesome in a conventional hardware approach. Furthermore, with the addition of FPU, 8 channels of 10-bit ADC and 16 channels of 16-bit timers embedded to the CPU core, the R-IN32M4 has greatly extended the family’s application; not only remote IO applications, where the R-IN32M series has exceeded, the R-IN32M4 also performs well in motor & sensor control, and even industrial network gateway applications.
- Brings high level of intelligence to end devices
- Provides significant improvement to industrial networks
- Embedded Gigabit ethernet PHY in R-IN32M4
- Circuit design is made extremely easy; no Gigabit PHY related analog design is required
- FPU: 8 channel 10-bit ADC and 16 channel 16-bit timers embedded to the CPU core
- Communication unit of various slaves in field networks and motion networks
- PLC, Remote IO, CNC, AC Drive (Inverter), Robot, Servo drive, Servo Motor