The ISL85009EVAL1Z platform allows quick evaluation of the high-performance features of the ISL85009 buck regulator.
The ISL85009 is a 3.8V to 18V input, 9A synchronous buck regulator for applications with an input voltage from multi-cell batteries or regulated 5V and 12V power rails. The device also provides an integrated bootstrap diode for the high-side gate driver to reduce the external parts count.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and a wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance. For a full list of products, visit the 12V Synchronous Buck Regulator Family page.
- Switch selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Frequency synchronization option
- Jumper selectable mode (DEM/Forced CCM)
- Jumper selectable OCP mode (Hiccup/Latch-Off)
- Jumper selectable frequency (600kHz/300kHz)
- Connectors and test points for easy probing
- Compact design
- Servers and cloud infrastructure POLs
- IPCs, factory automation, PLCs
- Telecom and networking systems
- Storage systems
- Test measurement
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.