The ISL85003DEMO1Z and ISL85003ADEMO1Z demonstration boards are intended for use for point-of-load applications sourcing from 4.5V to 18V. The boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL85003 and ISL85003A, high efficiency synchronous buck regulators. The ISL85003 and ISL85003A are offered in a 4x3mm dual flat no lead (DFN) package.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance. For a full list of products, visit the 12V Synchronous Buck Regulator Family page.
- Input voltage range 4.5V to 18V
- Current mode control
- Internal or external compensation options
- 500kHz switching frequency option
- External synchronization up to 2MHz on ISL85003
- Adjustable soft-start time on the ISL85003A
- Continuous output current up to 3A
- Minimal external components required
- Network and communication equipment
- Industrial process control
- Multi function printers
- Point of load regulators
- Standard 12V rail supplies
- Embedded computing