- 16-bit Multifunction Timer (Timer A and B, incl. 3-phase inverter motor control function): 8 channels
- Input Capture/Output Compare Timer (Timer S)
- Base Timer: 16-bit x 1 channel
- I/O: 8 channels
- UART/Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 3 channels
- Clock Synchronous Serial Interface: 2 channels*
- Multi-Master I2C-bus: 1 channel
- 10-bit A/D Converter: 24 channels (Normal-ver.)*, 27 channels (T-ver./V-ver.)*
- DMAC: 2 channels
- CRC Calculation Circuit (Except for Normal-ver.)
- Watchdog Timer
- Clock Generation Circuits: Main Clock Generation Circuit, Sub Clock Generation Circuit, On-chip Oscillator, PLL Synthesizer
- Oscillation Stop Detection Function
- Voltage Detection Circuit (Except for T-ver. and V-ver.)
- I/O Ports: 71*
- External Interrupt Pins: 11
- Data Flash: 2KB × 2 blocks (Flash Memory Version only)
*: Spec of 85-pin version and 80-pin version.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Resources for Software and Hardware
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services, receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information, questions and opinions with others who use Renesas products.|
|Video||Watch videos related to this product.|
Hardware Design Support
|IBIS||IBIS standard simulation data is required for high-speed board design and can be used to run simulations to examine and troubleshoot issues such as waveform reflection, ringing, and so on, before producing the actual board.|
|Reference oscillator circuit constants||The resonators for which the operation is verified and their oscillator constants are shown below.|
The information contained herein has been provided by a member of Renesas Partners. This information is provided on the Renesas website provided for convenience and informational purposes only. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of this page or any changes or updates to the information posted on this page. Certain links provided herein permit you to leave this site and enter non-Renesas sites. These linked sites are not under control of Renesas. Renesas is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. These links are provided for convenience and informational purposes only. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Renesas of any linked site.
Renesas's Publication of information regarding third-party products or services does not constitute an endorsement regarding the suitability of such products or services or a warranty, representation or endorsement of such products or services either alone or in combination with any of Renesas's product or service.