The ISL80410EVAL1Z evaluation board is designed to demonstrate the performance of the ISL80410 high voltage linear regulator. The board is available with jumpers to set the output voltage from 2.5V to 12V by configuring a single resistor. It can also be configured to give a specific output voltage.
The ISL80410 is a high voltage, adjustable VOUT, low quiescent current linear regulator ideally suited for "always-on" and "keep alive" applications. The ISL80410 operates from an input voltage of +6V to +40V under normal operating conditions and consumes only 18μA of quiescent current at no load.
- Wide VIN range of 6V to 40V
- Adjustable output voltage from 2.5V to 12V
- IOUT is 150mA
- Ultra-low 18μA typical quiescent current
- ±1% accurate voltage reference
- Overcurrent protection
- Over-temperature/Thermal protection