This simulator enables source-level debugging of applications on Product Manager PM+ even before the target system becomes available.
In addition to simulating the CPU operation itself, this product can simulate target system operation including the built-in peripheral units and interrupts.
- Can be used with the same operability as that of the debugger for V850 MCU.
- The data generated via 0/1 logic and timing chart can be entered while the program is being simulated.
- Execution speed required for accurately simulating pipeline operation can be estimated on the host machine.
- Can specify the peripheral I/O register status and generate interrupt request or transfer data to the memory at a desired timing when the specified status is encountered (Peripheral I/O register event & action function).
- Supports the construction of pseudo-target system and input/output operation using non-MCU devices.
This product is included in the software package SP850.
- Instruction simulator for V850ES and V850E1 [SM+ for V850(SM703100)]
- Instruction simulator for V850 [SM850(SM703000)]