With the use of gang programming by the new FP6 Gang ProgrammerNote1programming GUI, you can operate up to 12 PG-FP6s for the simultaneous programming of multiple target MCUs. Operations for programming and confirming the results are easy, and this increases the productivity of programming lines.
- Included with FP6 Terminal V1.03.00 and later versions.
- Setting up is easy because the setting files and program files for multiple PG-FP6s can be downloaded as a set at the same time.
Bundled control of multiple PG-FP6s
- Clicking on (A), the [Start] button of the GUI starts writing to multiple PG-FP6s at the same time.
- (B), the [Total Count] group box shows the total numbers of successes and failures, providing an instant view of the situation.
- The state of each PG-FP6 unit is shown under (C) [Status]. Clicking on this indicator for a given PG-FP6 causes its LCD to blink.Note1
Each indicator displays “Pass” when commands have successfully been executed, or "Error" when commands have failed.
- The results of execution by each of the PG-FP6s can be saved in a single log file which you can easily check to see if errors have occurred.
- This is only supported if the version of the PG-FP6 firmware is V1.03.00 or later.
Reduced times for high-voloume programming
- Controlling up to 12 PG-FP6sNote1 for simultaneous programming from a single PC reduces times for high-volume programming.
- If you are working on projects for multiple MCUs, you can connect a different MCU per PG-FP6.