The Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7269 has been developed speed up code development and reduce time to market.
An Renesas Starter Kit+, as the name suggests, is a complete development kit for Renesas microcontrollers.
Layout and Specification
All peripheral connections of the device are available:- CAN, Ethernet, USB host, USB device.
Includes TFT display and is ideal for fast prototyping.
The LCD display module is supplied as a detachable sub-board. The board dimensions are 180 mm by 150 mm, detailed dimensions are available in the user manual.
|Input Clock||Main: 13.225 MHz|
|RTC: 32.768 kHz
|USB: 48 MHz|
|AUDIO: 24.576 MHz|
|VIDEO: 27 MHz|
|Potentiometer||Single-turn, 10 kΩ|
|LED||Power indicator: green x 2
|User: green x 1, orange x 1, red x 2|
|Ethernet: SPEED x 1, LINK x 1, DUPLEX x 1|
|Switch||Reset x 1|
|User x 3
|DIP Switch||4-pole x 2|
|DC Power Jack||7-15 V Input or 5 V Input|
|E10A-USB Header||Without AUD Function: 14-pin box header|
|With AUD Function: 38-pin Mictor Connector|
|CAN Connector||2.54 mm pitch, 3-pin x 2 (CAN BUS line x 2, GND x 1)|
|USB Connector||Host: USB-A|
|RS232 Serial Connector||9-pin DSUB|
|LCD Display Connector||14-pin socket|
|LCD Panel connector||Onboard TFT|
|External TFT Board|
|Compsite Input||VIDEO1, VIDEO2|
|DVI Over HDMI Interface||HDMI Connector|
|Audio Jack||Audio Input|
|Misc. Audio Connecors||Sound Generator|
|SD/MMC Card||Common SD/MMC Connector|
|Misc. Header||2.54 mm pich, 14-pin|
|Application Board Interface||2.54 mm pitch, 26-pin x 2 (JA1, JA2), 24-pin x 2 (JA5, JA6)|
|BUS Interface Option||2.54 mm pitch, 50-pin (JA3)|
* The potentiometer is fitted to offer an easy way of supplying a variable analog input to the controller. It does not necessarily reflect the accuracy of the controllers ADC. Please see the device manual for details.
Manufacturer Name: PIHER INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Part Number: N6R (6 mm RoHS reflowable potentiometer)
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit
- NEC LCD Technologies 3.5 SVGA TFT Display
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Multi region 5 V power supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C/C++ Compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E10A-USB Emulator Debugger
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit is a special emulator for only Renesas Starter Kit+ products. The C/C++ Compiler *Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version does not come with technical support services. In addition, the C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version has some restrictions compared to the Product Version.
Trial period: 60 days
The link size will be limited to 256 KB after 60 days
PC System Requirements
- IBM PC/AT or compatible PC (USB interface necessary) *1
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or higher *3
- Memory 128 MB or higher
- Microsoft Windows 7/Windows XP/Windows Vista *2
*1: IBM and PC/AT are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation of the U.S.
*2: MS, MS-DOS and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation of the U.S.
No support for Windows Vista® 64-bit editions
*3: Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation of the U.S.
This product is discontinued.
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7269||E10A||R0K507269S000BE||Discontinued Product|
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|