The Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7264 has been developed speed up code development and reduce time to market.
An Renesas Starter Kit+, as the name suggests, is a complete development kit for Renesas microcontrollers.
Layout and Specification
The LCD display module is supplied as a detachable sub-board. The board dimensions are 175 mm by 154 mm, detailed dimensions are available in the user manual.
|On-board Memory||Serial Flash (M25PX64): 64 Mbit|
|NAND Flash (K9NBG08U5M-PCB0): 8 Gbit|
|NOR Flash (S29GL512P-10T-AIR20): 512 Mbit|
|SDRAM (IS42S16320B-7TL): 64 MB|
|Input Clock||Main: 18 MHz|
|Sub: 32.768 kHz|
|LCD: 25.175 MHz|
|USB: 48 MHz|
|Video Decoder: 24.576 MHz|
|External DAC/ADC (for CODEC): 13 MHz|
|Ethernet (for PHY): 25 MHz|
|Potentiometer||Single-turn, 10 kΩ|
|LED||5 V Power indicator: blue x 1|
|3.3 V Power indicator: green x 1|
|User: yellow x 3|
|Switch||Reset x 1|
|User x 16
|DC Power Jack||5 V Input|
|E10A-USB Header||14-pin box header|
|RS232 Serial Connector||9-pin DSUB|
|LCD Display Connector||14-pin socket|
|TFT-LCD Panel Connector||Hitatch 2.2'' QVGA TFT: 39-pin (CN11)|
|Generic LCD: 30-pin (JP12)|
|USB Connector||Socket-A & Mini-B|
|CAN Connector||2.54 mm pitch, 3-pin (CAN Bus line x 2, Ground x 1)|
|SD Card Connector||Reverse Type|
|Audio Jack||Headphone & Speaker|
|Video Jack||Compsite & Separate|
|Microcontroller Pin Header||56-pin (JP15), 32-pin (JP16)|
- CPU Board
- Detachable LCD Display Module
- Detachable AD Adjustment Shaft
- Hitachi 2.2” QVGA TFT Display
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit
- Connection Cable (USB Cable, User Interface Cable)
- Multi region 5 V power supply
- Quick Start Guide
- Documents: User Manual, Tutorial and more
- IDE: High-performance Embedded Workshop
- C/C++ Compiler: C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version
- Debugger: E10A-USB Emulator Debugger
- E10A-USB for Starter Kit is a special emulator for only Renesas Starter Kit+ products.
- The C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version does not come with technical support services. In addition, the C/C++ Compiler Package for SuperH Family Evaluation Version has some restrictions compared to the Product Version.
Trial period: 60 days
The link size will be limited to 256 KB after 60 days
PC System Requirements
- IBM PC/AT or compatible PC (USB interface necessary) *1
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or higher *3
- Memory 128 MB or higher
- Microsoft Windows 2000/ Windows XP/Windows Vista *2
*1: IBM and PC/AT are registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation of the U.S.
*2: MS, MS-DOS and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation of the U.S.
*3: Pentium is a trademark of Intel Corporation of the U.S.
This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
|Renesas Starter Kit+ for SH7264||E10A||R0K572643S000BE (with Linux CD)||Available|
|YR0K572643S000BE-L (without Linux CD)|
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|