The Renesas Starter Kit for RX72T is the perfect starter kit for developers who are new to the RX72T(Code Flash 1MB, Pin Count 144-pin).
The kit includes an LCD display module and an on-chip debugging emulator. The integrated development environment is provided by Renesas Web, so you can start evaluating RX72T immediately after opening the box.Please use this product to experience the performance and functions of the RX72T.
- RX72T(R5F572TKCDFB: Code Flash 1MB, Pin Count 144-pin),
- or RX72T(R5F572TKGDFB: Supported Encrypt Function, Code Flash 1MB, Pin Count 144-pin)
- The mounted device has the same function as the RX66T, and the function as the RX66T can also be evaluated. (*1)
- RX72T builds in Trusted Secure IP Lite. AES encryption function and robust key management can be evaluated. (*2)
- 1 channel USB Function and 1 channel USB Host can be evaluated. (*3)
- Such as CAN(*3), IIC and SCI the communication function can be evaluated.
- Sample codes will be available in Renesas Web site. They make it easy to understand the coding technique.
- Required IBM-PC compatible PC(need USB interface, Processor 1GHz over), OS: Windows 10/8.1/8/7(other than the listed OS is not supported)
*1 : RX66T : Code Flash 1MB, Pin Count 144-pin
*2 : The product part number (ordering number) differs according to whether or not the MCU includes the encryption function.
*3 : When using this function, prepare an external power supply (AC adapter etc.) that outputs 5V. Suitable plugs are center plus, outer diameter 5.5mm, inner diameter 2.1mm.
|Debugger supplied||Part Number (Ordering Number)||Availability|
|Renesas Starter Kit for RX72T||None||E2 Lite||RTK5572TKCS00000BE||Available|
|Renesas Starter Kit for RX72T
Built-in Trusted Secure IP Lite
When supplying power from E2 Lite (E2 emulator Lite), the supply voltage is only 3.3V. Please use external power supply such as an AC adapter when using at other than 3.3V. E1 emulator is available.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
|RTK5572TKCS00010BE||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||Renesas Starter Kit for RX72T <br>Built-in Trusted Secure IP Lite||0||Call||-|
|RTK5572TKCS00000BE||Mass Production||Renesas||call||1||Renesas Starter Kit for RX72T||0||Call||-|