The Ethernet & USB Application Board is an evaluation tool for using Renesas microcontrollers with Ethernet and USB interfaces (for example the Renesas Starter Kit for SH7201). It is designed to be plugged into the main Renesas Starter Kit board and all the necessary software is already included with the Renesas Starter Kit.
- Power Jack for +5V (reverse polarity protected), with on-board regulated 3.3V conversion and level translation to allow operation with Renesas Starter Kit boards working at either +5V or +3.3V.
- LAN9118-MT Network Interface Controller and RJ45 connector with integral status LEDs.
- ISP1761BE USB Hi-Speed 2.0 Host Controller with:
- 1 Host/Slave USB (Mini AB) connector
- 2 Host USB (Standard A) connectors
- 512kByte Static RAM arranged as 256k x 16bit words.
- Mountings for direct application to the Renesas Starter Kit.
- Interface to Memory expansion connector and Renesas Starter Kit expansion connectors.
- Application Board
This product can be purchased through the normal sales channels.
|Product Name||Key Feature||Part Number
|Renesas Starter Kit Ethernet & USB Application Board||Ethernet, USB||R0K0APPBDB020BE||Available|
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|