The ISL80015ADEMO1Z and ISL80020ADEMO1Z demo boards are intended for use by individuals with requirements for point-of-load (POL) applications sourcing from 2.7V to 5.5V. The ISL800xxxDEMO1Z boards are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL80020, ISL80020A, ISL80015, ISL80015A low quiescent current mode converters.
These devices are offered in an 8 Ld 2mm x 2mm TDFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete converter occupies less than 64mm2 area.
- Small, compact design
- VIN range of 2.7V to 5.5V
- IOUT maximum is 2A or 1.5A
- Switching frequency is 1MHz or 2MHz
- Negative current protection
- Internal soft-start and soft-stop
- Overcurrent and short-circuit protection
- Over-temperature/Thermal protection
- General purpose POLs
- Industrial, instrumentation and medical equipment
- Telecom and networking equipment
- Game consoles
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.