The ISL71026M is a 3.3V CAN transceiver that is compatible with the ISO11898-2 standard for use in Controller Area Network (CAN) serial communication systems. The transceiver performs transmit and receive functions between the CAN controller and the CAN differential bus. It can transmit and receive at bus speeds of up to 1Mbps. It was specifically designed to operate in harsh environments such as space.
- D-SUB 9-pin male connector for connection to another CAN evaluation board
- 60Ω resistor across the differential signal lines to evaluate propagation delay, rise/fall time, and skew parameters
- Convenient test points and connections for test equipment
- Jumpers to select between the three rise/fall settings or tie RS high to enter low power listen state
- Banana jacks for power, ground and voltage common-mode (VCM) connections
- Telemetry data processing in commercial satellites
- Low Earth Orbit (LEO) applications
- Launch vehicles and high altitude avionics
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||
|Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase||Buy Direct|
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.