The ISL6745ALEVAL3Z is a low cost, high performance LED driver with power factor correction function, and is compatible with the widely used wall dimmers. It uses Intersil’s voltage mode PWM controller ISL6745A to operate a SEPIC converter in discontinuous conduction mode (DCM).
The ISL6745A is a low-cost double-ended voltage-mode PWM controller designed for half-bridge and full-bridge power supplies and line-regulated bus converters. It provides precise control of switching frequency, adjustable soft-start, and overcurrent shutdown.
The evaluation board design gives high flexibility on both the input side and output load. With the same circuit configuration, it works well with and without a triac dimmer.
- Input VAC: 50V ~140V
- Typical Power Factor PF: 0.98
- Typical Efficiency η: 80%
- Output Current ILED: 10mA ~ 670mA
- Output Voltage VOUT: 10V ~ 46V
- Switching Frequency FS: 100kHz
- Output Voltage Ripple VRPP: 50mV(P-P)
- Half-bridge Converters
- Full-bridge Converters
- Line-regulated Bus Converters
- AC/DC Power Supplies
- Telecom, Datacom, and File Server Power