The ISL28290EVAL1Z and ISL28291EVAL1Z evaluation boards are design platforms containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28290 and ISL28291 dual op amps, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL2829x amplifiers are dual high speed operational amplifiers featuring low noise, low distortion and rail-to-rail output drive capability. They are designed to operate with single and dual supplies from +5V (±2.5V) down to +3V (±1.5V).
- Operate from a single supply (+3V to +5V)
- Option to operate from split supplies (±1.5V to ±2.5V)
- Each op amp in dual package independently configured for differential input
- Each op amp in dual package configured for a closed loop gain of 10
- Low noise signal processing
- Low noise microphones/preamplifiers
- ADC buffers
- DAC output amplifiers
- Digital scales
- Strain gauges/Sensor amplifiers
- Radio systems
- Portable equipment
- Infrared detectors