The ISL28236SOICEVAL1Z evaluation board is a design platform containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28236 operational amplifier in the SOIC-8 package, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28236 high-speed operational amplifier features low power consumption, has rail-to-rail output drive capability and is designed to operate with a single lithium cell or two Ni_Cd batteries.
- Single supply operation: +2.4VDC to +5.5VDC
- Dual supply operation: ±1.2VDC to ±2.75V
- Configured for a dual op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Includes a single external reference voltage (VREF) pin and provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider - filter
- Low-end audio
- 4mA to 20mA current loops
- Medical devices
- Sensor amplifiers
- ADC buffers
- DAC output amplifiers