The ISL28213SOICEVAL2Z and ISL28214SOICEVAL2Z evaluation boards are design platforms containing all the circuitry needed to characterize critical performance parameters of the ISL28213 and ISL28214 operational amplifiers, using a variety of user defined test circuits.
The ISL28213/14SOICEVAL2Z is designed to enable the IC to operate from a single supply, +2.4VDC to +5.5VDC or from split supplies, ±1.2VDC to ±2.75V. The board is configured for a dual op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10. A single external reference voltage (VREF) pin and provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider - filter are included.
The ISL28213 and ISL28214 CMOS operational amplifiers feature low power consumption, low input bias current, and rail-to-rail input and output drive capability. They are designed to operate with a single lithium cell or two Ni_Cd batteries.
- Single supply operation: +2.4VDC to +5.5VDC
- Dual supply operation: ±1.2VDC to ±2.75V
- Configured for a dual op amp connected for differential input with a closed loop gain of 10
- Includes a single external reference voltage (VREF) pin and provisions for a user-selectable voltage divider - filter
- Power supply control/regulation
- Process control
- Signal gain/buffers
- Active filters
- Current shunt sensing
- Transimpedance amps