The EZ-0007 is an evaluation board with a built-in uPD168804 constant-current driver IC for LEDs. The board has a built-in high-brightness LED and power regulator, and is able to evaluate lighting by connecting a single 12 V power source. A connector capable of PWM signal input can also be used to connect to an EZ-0006 or other board, and evaluate dimming using a microcontroller.
- Built-in uPD168804 constant-current driver IC for LEDs
- Built-in our general-purpose products(Power MOSFET uPA2756GR、static electricity protection Diode NNCD36J、Voltage Regulator uPC2905A)
- 350mA Built-in four-color LED: R, G, B, and W
- Support for Applilet EZ for HCD automated software generation tool
- PWM dimming from microcontroller
- Note:Support for Applilet EZ for HCD is only available in conjunction with EZ-0006.
Below you will find information to support the development of your application.
Information supporting development tools
|My Renesas||Create a My Renesas account to use our tool download services,receive e-newsletter/update notifications, and take advantage of our other services.|
|e-learning||Information for studying and learning about microcontrollers and microprocessors.|
|FAQ||Frequently asked questions and useful hints for development.|
|Forum||A forum and community site to share technical information,
questions and opinions with others who use Renesas MCU's.
|Tool News||Tool release information and other important information.|
|Operating Environment||Information on system requirements and operating environment for the latest version of tools.|
|Tool Environmental Information||Information on RoHS compliance of tools.|
|Info on Discontinued Products||A list of Renesas software and tools that have been discontinued and are no longer being offered for new projects.|