The ISL91110 is a high-current buck-boost switching regulator for systems using new battery chemistries. It uses Intersil’s proprietary buck-boost algorithm to maintain voltage regulation, while providing excellent efficiency and very low output voltage ripple when the input voltage is close to the output voltage. The ISL91110IIN-EVZ, ISL91110II2A-EVZ and ISL91110IIA-EVZ platforms allow quick evaluation of the high performance features of the ISL91110 buck-boost regulator series.
- Small, compact design
- Jumper selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Jumper selectable MODE (auto-PFM/forced-PWM)
- Connectors, test points, and jumpers for easy probing
- Smart phones and tablets
- Wireless communication devices
- Products including portable HDMI and USB-OTG