This solution kit allows you to easily evaluate and study the RX family and resolver to digital converter (RDC) ICs provided by Renesas. A stepping motor with resolver is included, and evaluation can be started immediately after purchasing the kit using software that can be downloaded from the web.
- 48V inverter board
- RX24T CPU card with RDC IC
- Stepping motor with resolver sensor
(MinebeaMitsumi Inc.: R17PMK440CNVA4438)
- Various cables
Please download the following from the website.
※Please download this tool from the URL provided on the sheet attached to the kit.
- Stepping motor servo control kit, which performs stepper motor servo control using an inverter circuit based on current and position feedback information.
- A board equipped with the R17PMK440CNVA4438 stepping motor with resolver sensor manufactured by MinebeaMitsumi Inc. and the RAA3064002GFP resolver-to-digital converter manufactured by Renesas Electronics is included for high-resolution position control.
- A CPU card equipped with the RX24T motor control microcontroller is included, and motor control using a resolver can be realized with RX24T.
- Sample code with resolver driver corresponding to the kit is available.
- Supports motor control development support tool Renesas Motor Workbench, and is ideal for learning and debugging motor control using a kit.