A popular appliance in many households, the gas stove requires a high demand for control and safety. This High-End Gas Cooker solution enables real-time gas concentration, flame temperature and dry burn detection. The high-end gas stove uses a 9V battery as a power supply. Ignition is started by lightly pressing the micro switch. When safety issues such as a gas leak occur, the electromagnetic valve will close to extinguish a fire immediately and sound an alarm.
With the RL78/G11 MCU's enhanced built-in peripherals, such as A/D module, timer module and buzzer output circuit, functions such as gas concentration detection, pulse ignition, ignition feedback, and an alarm can be easily performed.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.
- Includes a micro switch, high voltage pulse ignition, alarm, and electronic circuit with RL78/G11 MCU as its core
- Power supply: 9V battery
- Alerts for the following conditions:
- Gas detection - If the concentration of the gas is too high
- Anti-dry protection - If the temperature of the pot bottom is too high
- Flame temperature detection (thermocouple temperature feedback) - If the flame temperature is too low, it can prevent accidental flameout