The ISL78693EVAL1Z evaluation board is used to evaluate the performance of the ISL78693 integrated single-cell automotive LiFePO4 battery charger. The onboard 8-bit DIP switch facilitates battery charge current programming, setting EN input, temperature monitoring status, etc. The four jumpers can set up the input source selection, USB mode selection, and can be used to make other necessary connections.
- Complete charger for single-cell Li-ion batteries
- Integrated pass element and current sensor
- No external blocking diode required
- 1% voltage accuracy
- Programmable current limit up to 0.5A
- NTC thermistor interface for battery temperature monitor, 8-bit DIP switch for conveniently setting up charging current, battery thermal status, EN input, etc.
- Different jumpers for input source selection, USB mode selection, and the convenience of current measurement
- Test points provided for STATUS, FAULT, TIME, EN, V2P8, and TEMP functional pins to allow for monitoring the device pins
- Board size 3.5" x 2.5" for the convenience of evaluation
- Eight thermal vias in the thermal pad
- RoHS compliant
- Automotive systems
- eCall systems
- Backup battery systems