The ISL68134-31P-EV1Z evaluation board provides users a method of evaluating the ISL68134 digital multiphase device. Included on the board is a high-performance transient load generator capable of replicating the type of high di/dt loads typical of today's high current ASICs. For a full comparison of all the ISL68xx and ISL69xx product offerings, please visit the digital multiphase controller family page.
The ISL68134 is combined with the ISL99227 Smart Power Stage (SPS) to provide a highly efficient power solution capable of delivering up to 135A.
While the user may opt to evaluate the solution based on the Renesas default configuration, custom configurations are easily created using PowerNavigator™ software.
- 0.5% VOUT regulation accuracy
- PMBus interface, AVSBus interface
- 3% IOUT telemetry accuracy
- Onboard transient load to facilitate testing
- ATX or bench supply connections for input sources
- Networking equipment
- Telecom/Datacom equipment
- Server/Storage equipment
- Point-of-load power supply (Memory, DSP, ASIC, FPGA)