The ISL4089IBZ-EVALZ evaluation board is used to evaluate the ISL4089 DC-restored video amplifier evaluation board.
The ISL4089 is complete DC-restored monolithic video amplifier sub-system. It contains a high performance video amplifier and a nulling, sample-and-hold amplifier designed to establish a programmable DC output level. The device is specified for operation over a -40 °C to +85 °C temperature range.
- Complete video level DC-restoration system
- 0.03% differential gain and 0.05° differential phase accuracy
- 300MHz -3dB small signal bandwidth at AV = 1
- 150MHz -3dB small signal bandwidth at AV = 2
- 300V/μs Slew Rate
- 0.1dB flatness to 80MHz
- +5V single supply operation
- TTL/CMOS compatible hold signal
- Pb-free plus anneal available (RoHS compliant)
- Input amplifier in video equipment
- DC-restoration amplifier in video mixers