The ISL8026EVAL3Z and ISL8026AEVAL3Z are intended for use by customers with requirements for point-of-load applications sourcing from 2.5V to 5.5V. The ISL8026EVAL3Z and ISL8026AEVAL3Z are used to demonstrate the performance of the ISL8026 and ISL8026A, low quiescent high efficiency synchronous buck regulators.
The ISL8026 and ISL8026A are offered in a 3mmx3mm 16 Ld TQFN package with 1mm maximum height. The complete area that the converter occupies can be as small as 141.935mm2.
- High efficiency synchronous buck regulator with up to 95% efficiency
- 1% reference accuracy over load/line/temperature (-40°C to +85°C)
- Start-up with prebiased output
- Internal soft-start - 1ms or adjustable
- Soft-stop output discharge during disabled
- Adjustable frequency from 500kHz to 4MHz - default at 1MHz (2MHz for ISL8026A)
- External synchronization up to 4MHz
- Negative OC protection
- DC/DC POL modules
- μC/µP, FPGA and DSP power
- Video processor/SOC power
- Li-ion battery powered devices
- Routers and switchers
- Portable instruments
- Test and measurement systems
- Industrial PCs
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.