The ISL85005DEMO1Z platform allows quick demonstration of the high-performance features of the ISL85005 buck regulator.
The ISL85005 is a 4.5V to 18V input, 5A synchronous buck regulator for applications with an input voltage from multi-cell batteries or regulated 5V and 12V power rails. This device also provides an integrated bootstrap diode for the high-side gate driver to reduce the external parts count.
The ISL850xx sync buck regulators support input voltages of 3.8V to 18V and a wide output current range, offering designers a complete portfolio of devices with high efficiency and reliable performance.
- Switch selectable EN (enabled/disabled)
- Selectable mode (DEM/Forced CCM)
- Internal and external compensation options
- Frequency synchronization option
- Small and compact design
- Network and communication equipment
- Battery powered systems
- Multi-function printers
- Point-of-load regulators
- Standard 12V rail supplies
- Embedded computing systems