The µPD166035 is an N-channel high side driver with built-in charge pump and embedded protection function.
When device is overtemperature or overcurrent is generated in output MOS, the protection function operates to prevent destruction and degradation of the product, and also outputs self-diagnostic signal.
- High temperature operation (Tch = 175°C MAX.)
- Built-in charge pump circuit
- Low on-state resistance
RDS(ON) = 80 mW MAX. (VIN = VIH, IO = 1.5A, Tch = 25°C)
- Built-in protection circuit
¾ Current limitation
¾ Overtemperature protection
- Active clamp operation at inductive load switch off
- Built-in diagnostic function
- Package: Power SOP 8