The ZL9010MEVAL1Z is not recommended for new designs and has no alternative product available.
The ZL9006M, ZL9010M is a variable output, step-down PMBus-compliant digital power supply. Included in the module is a high-performance digital PWM controller, power MOSFETs, an inductor, and all the passive components required for a highly integrated DC/DC power solution. This power module has built-in auto-compensation algorithms, which eliminate the need for manual compensation design work. The ZL9006M, ZL9010M operates over a wide input voltage range and supports an output voltage range of 0.6V to 3.6V, which can be set by external resistors or via PMBus. Only bulk input and output capacitors are needed to finish the design. The output voltage can be precisely regulated to as low as 0.6V with ±1% output voltage regulation over line, load and temperature variations.
- Complete digital switch mode power supply
- Auto compensating PID filter
- ±1% output voltage accuracy
- External synchronization
- Output voltage tracking
- Current sharing and phase interleaving
- Programmable sequencing (delay and ramp time)
- Snapshot™ parametric capture
- PMBus compliant
- Server, telecom and datacom
- Industrial and medical equipment
- General purpose point-of-load (POL)