Automotive integrated cockpit control is a challenging space due to the integration of multiple and diverse cockpit functions. The R-Car M3-based electronic control unit (ECU) reference system is targeted for integrated cockpit applications. This system is pre-configured to showcase multiple complex integrated cockpit features as an out of the box development experience. It can then be reconfigured, upgraded or expanded to create a solution that will match a customer’s unique needs.
- Complete white box hardware design, including PCB schematics, layout files, parts library, ECU housing models, and high-speed simulation results
- Complete reference software applications, including instrument cluster, AGL-based IVI screen, multimedia playback, radio playback, Bluetooth® connectivity, navigation, and system settings
- Cockpit-focused hardware UC integration, including LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, BT, A2B, GMSL, USB, CAN, and automotive Ethernet
- Compelling software architecture, including Green Hills Software's (GHS) Integrity for safety content, and automotive-grade Linux for infotainment and other content
- Pre-production hardware quality, including automotive-qualified parts and pre-production aluminum housing, suitable for vehicle integration
- Scalable multi-channel power supply designed to facilitate maximum design reuse and minimum BOM cost
Boards and Kits with SoC
|Y-RCAR-M3W-CPT-REF-SOL-ECU-V1||Complete reference platform for cockpit applications, including ECU HW and driver, middleware and application software||User's Manual
|R-Car M3||SoC for medium-class automotive computing systems||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|
|P91E0A||Programmable multi-channel PMIC solution for Intel Broxton Atom™||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|P9149||Distributed power unit used to increase the output current capability of P91E0A switching regulators||Contact Sales||Contact Sales|
|9FGV0841||8-output 1.8V PCIe Gen1–4 clock generator with Zo = 100ohms||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
|5P49V60||VersaClock® 6E programmable clock generator for automotive||Datasheet||Buy/Sample|
Renesas’ complementary product portfolios of Analog + Power + Embedded Processing work together to deliver comprehensive solutions to our customers. Our product experts have developed "Winning Combinations," compelling product combinations that help our customers accelerate their designs and get to market faster.