After the Monitor Program is written to the MCU and the Monitor Program communicates with the Debugger, the user program can be debugged.
- Software for on-chip debugging on High-performance Embedded Workshop or KD3x.
- The Monitor Program is automatically written to the MCU when the Debugger is started up. Therefore, there is no need to write the Monitor Program to the MCU using a flash programmer.
- You can debug by the same pin handling as Standard Serial I/O Mode 2 for the flash programmer.
- Initialize (erase) the user program area using a flash programmer before using the Monitor Program.
- Use RS-232C for communication between the Debugger and the Monitor Program.
- Learn More