The CD4069UBMS CMOS hex inverters consist of six CMOS inverter circuits. These devices are intended for all general-purpose inverter applications where the medium-power TTL-drive and logic level conversion capabilities of circuits such as the CD4009 and CD4049 hex inverter/buffers are not required. The CD4069UBMS is supplied in these 14-lead outline packages: Braze Seal DIP H4H, Frit Seal DIP H1B and Ceramic Flatpack H3W.
- High-voltage types (20V rating)
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- Medium-speed operation: tPHL, tPLH = 30ns (typ) at 10V
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20V
- Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V over full package temperature range; 100nA at 18V and +25 °C
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC tentative standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of 'B' Series CMOS Devices"
- Logic inversion
- Pulse shaping
- High-input impedance amplifiers