The ISL70227SRH is a high precision dual operational amplifier featuring very low noise, low offset voltage, low input bias current and low-temperature drift. These features, plus its radiation tolerance, make the ISL70227SRH the ideal choice for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance. The combination of precision, low noise and small footprint provide the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts. Applications for these amplifiers include precision and analytical instrumentation, active filters, precision power supply controls, and industrial controls. The ISL70227SRH is available in a 10 Ld hermetic ceramic flatpack and operates over the extended temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- Wide supply range: 4.5V to 36V max.
- Very low voltage noise: 2.5nV/√Hz, typ.
- Gain-bandwidth product: 10MHz
- Superb offset drift: 1µV/°C, max
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°
- Low input voltage offset: 10µV, typ.
- Input bias current: 1nA, typ.
- Unity gain stable
- No phase reversal
- Radiation tolerance
- High dose rate: 100krad(Si)
- SEB LETTH (VS = ±18V): 86.4MeV/mg/cm2
- SEL immune (SOI process)
- Precision Instruments
- Industrial Controls
- Active Filter Blocks
- Data Acquisition
- Power Supply Control