The ISL70061SEH is a radiation hardened single channel load switch featuring ultra-low rON and controlled rise time. This device uses a PMOS pass device as the main switch that operates across an input voltage range of 3V to 5.5V and can support a maximum of 10A continuous current. Simple ON/OFF digital control inputs make the device capable of interfacing directly with low voltage control signals from an FPGA, MCU, or processor.
Additional features include reverse current protection to stop current from flowing toward the input when the output SWO voltage increases above the input SWI voltage, a selectable 122Ω MOSFET to discharge the output, and Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO) protection that keeps the switch OFF when the input voltage is too low.
The ISL70061SEH device operates across the military temperature range from -55°C to +125°C and is available in a 14 Ld hermetically sealed Ceramic Dual Flatpack (CDFP) package or in die form.
- Electrically screened to DLA SMD 5962-19208
- Integrated high speed load switch
- Turn-off time of 3µs
- Ultra-low ON-resistance (rON) of 14mΩ typical
- Continuous 10A switch current
- Controlled rise time to minimize inrush current
- Reverse current protection
- Simple ON/OFF logic control
- Undervoltage lockout
- Selectable 122Ω discharge MOSFET
- Radiation acceptance testing
- HDR (50-300rad(Si)/s): 100krad(Si)
- LDR (0.01rad(Si)/s): 75krad(Si)
- SEE hardness (see SEE report for details)
- No SEB/SEL LETTH, SWI, SWO, ON, DON = 6.7V: 86MeV•cm2/mg
- Satellites power distribution management
- Power system redundancy
- Power sequencing
- Power system fault management
- Space VPX systems