The ISL73024SEH is a 200V N-channel enhancement mode GaN power transistor. These GaN FETs have been characterized for destructive Single Event Effects (SEE) and tested for Total Ionizing Dose (TID) radiation. Applications for this device include commercial aerospace, medical, and nuclear power generation.
GaN’s exceptionally high electron mobility and low temperature coefficient allows for very low rDS(ON), while its lateral device structure and majority carrier diode provide exceptionally low QG and near zero QRR. The end result is a device that can operate at a higher switching frequency with more efficiency while reducing the overall solution size.
By combining the exceptional performance of the GaN FET in a hermetically sealed Surface Mount Device (SMD) package with manufacturing in a MIL-PRF-38535 like flow results in best-in-class power transistors that are ideally suited for high reliability applications.
- Very low rDS(ON) 45mΩ (typical)
- Ultra low total gate charge 2.5nC (typical)
- SEE hardness (see SEE report for details)
- SEL/SEB LETTH (VDS = 160V, VGS = 0V): 86MeV•cm2/mg
- Radiation acceptance (see TID report)
- Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s) : 75krad(Si)
- Ultra small hermetically sealed 4 Ld Surface Mount Device (SMD) package
- Package area: 42mm2
- Full military-temperature range operation
- TA = -55°C to +125°C
- TJ = -55°C to +150°C
- Switching regulation
- Motor drives
- Relay drives
- Inrush protection
- Down hole drilling
- High reliability industrial