The ISL75051ASEHEV1Z evaluation board provides a simple platform to evaluate the performance of the ISL75051ASEH radiation hardened low dropout linear regulators (LDOs).
The ISL75051ASEH is a high-performance, adjustable, low-voltage, high-current, low dropout linear regulators specified at 3A rated output current for input voltages from 2.2V to 6V. The LDO's output can be adjusted from 0.8V to 5V using two preset resistors.
- TID, ELDRS and SEE rated
- Very fast load transient response
- ±2.0% guaranteed VOUT accuracy over line, load and temperature
- Typical dropout of 287mV at 3A
- EN, PG and OCP features
- Short-circuit and over-temperature protection
- LDO regulators for space applications
- DSP, FPGA and microprocessor core power supplies
- Post-regulation of switched mode power supplies
- Down-hole drilling