The ISL70419SEH contains four very high precision amplifiers featuring the perfect combination of low noise vs power consumption. Low offset voltage, low IBIAS current, and low temperature drift make it the ideal choice for applications requiring both high DC accuracy and AC performance. The combination of high precision, low noise, low power, and small footprint provides the user with outstanding value and flexibility relative to similar competitive parts.
Applications for these amplifiers include precision active filters, medical and analytical instrumentation, precision power supply controls, and industrial controls.
The ISL70419SEH is offered in a 14 Ld hermetic ceramic flatpack package. The device is offered in an industry standard pin configuration and operates across the extended temperature range from -55°C to +125°C.
- Electrically screened to DLA SMD# 5962-14226
- Low input offset voltage: ±110µV, Max.
- Superb offset temperature coefficient: 1µV/°C, Max.
- Input bias current: ±15nA, Max.
- Input bias current TC: ±5pA/°C, Max.
- Low current consumption: 440µAV to 36V
- Voltage noise: 8nV/√Hz
- Wide supply range: 4.5V to 36V
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Radiation environment
- SEB LETTH (VS = ±18V): 86.4 MeV•cm2/mg
- SET recovery time: ≤ 10µs at 60 MeV•cm2/mg
- SEL immune (SOI process)
- Total dose HDR (50-300rad(Si)/s): 300krad(Si)
- Total dose LDR (10mrad(Si)/s): 100krad(Si) *
* Product capability established by initial characterization. The EH version is acceptance tested on a wafer-by-wafer basis to 50krad(Si) at low dose rate.