The HS-OP470ARH and HS-OP470AEH are radiation hardened, monolithic quad operational amplifiers that provide highly reliable performance in harsh radiation environments. Excellent noise characteristics coupled with a unique array of dynamic specifications make these amplifiers well-suited for a variety of satellite system applications. Dielectrically isolated, bipolar processing makes these devices immune to single event latch-up.
The HS-OP470ARH and HS-OP470AEH show almost no change in offset voltage after exposure to 100krad(Si) gamma radiation, with only a minor increase in current. Complementing these specifications is a post radiation open-loop gain in excess of 40kV/V.
These quad operational amplifiers are available in an industry standard pinout, allowing for immediate interchangeability with most other quad operational amplifiers.
- Electrically screened to SMD# 5962-98533
- QML qualified per MIL-PRF-38535 requirements
- Radiation environment
- High dose rate (50-300rad(Si)/s): 100krad(Si)
- Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s): 50krad(Si)
- Low noise
- At 1kHz: 4.3nV√Hz (typical)
- At 1kHz: 0.6pA√Hz (typical)
- Low offset voltage: 2.1mV (maximum)
- High slew rate: 1.7V/μs (minimum)
- Gain bandwidth product: 8.0MHz (typical)