The gain of the ISL70617SEH can be programmed from 0.1 to 10,000 via two external resistors, RIN and RFB . The gain accuracy is determined by the matching of RIN and RFB . The gain resistors have Kelvin sensing, which removes gain error due to PC trace resistance. The input and output stages have individual power supply pins, which enable input signals riding on a high common-mode voltage to be level shifted to a low voltage device, such as an A/D converter. The rail-to-rail output stage can be powered from the same supplies as the ADC, which preserves the ADC maximum input dynamic range and eliminates ADC input overdrive.
The ISL70617SEH is offered in a 24 Ld ceramic flatpack package with an operating temperature range of -55°C to +125°C.
- Rail-to-rail differential output ADC driver
- Low input offset: 30μV
- Input bias current: 0.2nA
- Excellent CMRR and PSRR: 120dB
- Wide operating voltage range: ±4V to ±18V
- Closed loop -3dB BW 0.3MHz (AV = 1k) to 5.5MHz (AV = 0.1)
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Acceptance tested to 75krad(Si) (LDR) wafer-by-wafer
- Radiation tolerance - Low dose rate (0.01rad(Si)/s): 75krad(Si) - SEB LETTH (VS = ±18V): 60MeV•cm2/mg