To check the version number, follow the procedure below.
[CS+ for CC Common Program] or [CS+ for CA,CX Common Program]
- Start "CS+ for CC" or "CS+ for CA,CX."
- From the Help menu, select the About command.
- In the version information dialog box which is then displayed, check the version number of "CS+ for CC" or "CS+ for CA,CX."
Although the words "Common Program" are not displayed, the version number shown is that of the common program.
- Start the Update Manager.
- The version information of the Update Manager appears on the bottom left of the screen.
- Open "Programs and Features" from the Windows Control Panel.
- Check the version number of the component of interest in the program list.
The version number is represented in a form such as V2.00.0191. Ignore the last two digits displayed, e.g. 91 in this case.