The ISL85410EVAL1Z, ISL85418EVAL1Z, ISL85415EVAL1Z and ISL85415EVAL2Z kits are intended for use for point-of-load applications sourcing from 3V to 36V (ISL85415) and 3V to 40V (ISL85410, ISL85418).
- Wide input voltage range: 3V to 36V (ISL85415) and 3V to 40V (ISL85410, ISL85418)
- High efficiency sync buck regulator in negative output configuration with up to 500mA output current. (ISL85415EVAL2Z)
- Synchronous operation for high efficiency
- No compensation required
- Integrated high-side and low-side NMOS devices
- Selectable PFM or forced PWM mode at light loads
- Internal fixed (500kHz) or adjustable switching frequency 300kHz to 2MHz
- Continuous output current up to 1A (ISL85410), 800mA (ISL85418), 500mA (ISL85415)
- Internal or external soft-start
- Minimal external components required
- Power-good and enable functions available
- Industrial control
- Medical devices
- Portable instrumentation
- Distributed power supplies
- Cloud infrastructure
|Tools Orderable Part Number (s)||Production Status||Manufacturer||Suggested Single Tool Price||Description||Distributor Stock||Distributors||Distributor Purchase|
Note :Distributor Prices may vary from the stated budgetary price. The pricing and availability information on this site is based on information provided by Renesas’ authorized distributors and is subject to change without notice. By selecting a distributor from this page, you will be redirected from the Renesas site to the distributor’s website to complete a purchase. The distributors are independent from Renesas and maintain their own terms and conditions of sale. Renesas disclaims all representations and warranties, express and implied, with respect to transactions between distributors and their end customers.
Disclaimer: THIS MATERIAL IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” FOR EVALUATION PURPOSES ONLY. RENESAS ELECTRONICS CORPORATION AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES (collectively, “Renesas”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND MERCHANTABILITY. Renesas provides evaluation platforms and design proposals to help our customers to develop products. However, factors beyond Renesas' control, including without limitation, component variations, temperature changes and PCB layout, could significantly affect the product performance. It is the user’s responsibility to verify the actual circuit performance.